Senior Investment Associate Job Opening
WGCA is a growth-oriented firm searching for an individual who embraces WGCA’s values while consistently providing solutions for both clients and colleagues. The ideal candidate is pro-active and results-driven, actively engages, and builds enduring relationships with the investment community and remains dedicated to broadening and deepening market and investment expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Investment Associate will be a critical team member and will be responsible for helping Senior Financial Advisors develop, review, and implement investment plans and portfolios, including:
- Reviewing portfolios for our clients according to standards set by the Senior Financial Advisor and the client, i.e., quarterly, semiannually or annually, and according to agreed schedules
- Communicating and ensuring portfolio changes with respective Senior Financial Advisors
- Assisting in creation of investment proposals for prospects and implementation plans for clients
- Maintaining excellent working knowledge of financial and investment-related topics
In addition, the individual will be responsible for supporting the Portfolio Manager with investment management, including:
- Actively supporting Portfolio Manager in achieving a portfolio return profile consistent with stated benchmarks for relevant asset classes
- Assisting in the review of manager selection for the recommended mutual fund models as well as maintaining buy list and conducting basic research for individual stocks
- Executing trades for client portfolios and speaking with service teams on desk trading, and running periodic portfolio optimizations and making recommendations based on output
- Preparing for and actively contributing to Investment Policy Committee (IPC) meetings
- Acting as a key contributor to content being distributed to the WGCA Community, e.g., blogs
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field
- Series 65 license
- Advanced working knowledge of financial software, including Orion
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Dedicated to continuous learning and collaboration with colleagues
Compensation and Benefits:
WGCA offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(K), medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, and vision.
WGCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
The Wolf Group Capital Advisors (WGCA), founded in 1996, is a leading boutique wealth management firm passionately focused on empowering our clients to clarify their goals, achieve financial freedom, and lead fulfilling lives. With this understanding, we guide our clients by creating a clear, strategic roadmap for their future, one that considers their unique goals, values, and beliefs.
WGCA offers a dynamic, professional, and collaborative environment to advance your career. We are looking for motivated and dedicated professionals interested in joining our team. Interested? Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with more details on how to submit your resume. Thank you for your interest.