Future Ready: Financial Planning Webinar for College Students or Recent Graduates
While we are all currently "stuck" at home, wondering about the future, life will eventually get back to a new normal. And for current college students or recent graduates, there will be lots of exciting changes to navigate as this new generation enters the workforce. So now may be the perfect time for young adults to gain a better understanding of budgeting and financial planning for future goals!
Wolf Group Capital Advisors recently hosted a webinar designed for college students and recent graduates, to prepare them to launch into adulthood with a solid understanding of the joys and challenges of financial independence.
The webinar replay covers the following topics:
- How do I set a monthly budget and track spending?
- How do I know how much money to be saving?
- How do I build good credit?
- How do I best take advantage of employer benefits?
- How do I make realistic and smart housing decisions?
- How do I allocate money to reach personal goals (vacations, grad school, or savings?
- Why is it important to choose someone to keep me accountable?
Webinar Conducted by Kevin Ostergaard, CFP®, ChFC®, Associate Financial Advisor