What does Wolf Group Capital Advisors (WGCA) do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number or taxpayer identification number
- Home address or email address
- Assets, income and financial information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers ‘personal information; the reasons they choose to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons WGCA can share your personal information
- For our everyday business purposes—such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes—to offer our products and services to you
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your transactions and experiences
You can always limit this sharing.
Reasons WGCA WON'T share your personal information.
- For non-affiliates to market to you
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
Questions? Call 703.502.9500 or go to www.wolfgroupcapital.com.
Who We Are
Wolf Group Capital Advisors 12701 Fair Lakes Circle, Suite 220 Fairfax, VA 22033
What We Do
How does WGCA protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured ﬁles and buildings.
How does WGCA collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or give us your financial information
- seek advice about your investments or tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio
- invest, deposit or withdraw money
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Other Important Information
Information for California, North Dakota, and Vermont Customers. In response to applicable state law, if the mailing address provided for your account is in California, North Dakota, or Vermont, we will automatically treat your account as if you do not want us to disclose your personal information to non-affiliated third parties for purposes of them marketing to you, except as permitted by the applicable state law.